URGENT PRIORITY: Donations for Medical Assistance Fund
Beginning in January, 2018, Human Aid is engaged in a fundraising campaign to create a permanent fund that will assist refugees in the payment of medical bills for extreme injury or illness.
What we need in 2018
1. A TRUCK FOR THE PURPOSE OF :
-Transporting food donations for distribution around Kuala Lumpur.
-The collection and transport of food/non-food items donated by the public.
-Transporting goods and groceries from the market and supermarket.
2. TV monitors or flat screens (04 units – 40 inch with USB port) for education purposes.
3. 20 laptops for children's education.
4. Heavy duty washing machine (02 units 14 KG) – For use at the Human Aid center.
5. Ovens (05 UNITS) for refugee community skills training.
6. Portable sewing machines (05 units) for use in refugee community skills training.
7. Industrial refrigerator.
8. Portable walkee-talkee or PA systems
9. Photocopier for office use.