Why support us?
We have direct and immediate access to beneficiaries
- Small and local grassroots organisations often have a larger impact on their respective communities through closer contact, closer integration, better understanding of issues and a lower administration expenditure.
- We work directly and closely alongside our beneficiaries - our centre is lived in and operated by the refugee community.
We ensure due diligence
- We go through a thorough diligence process before committing ourselves to any project. We are an audited and registered organisation in Malaysia.
We operate with low administration expenditure
- Often aid organisations maintain big overheads, which leaves less money for direct help. We constantly aim to keep our administration expenditure well below 15%.
We understand the communities
- Speaking the local language, understanding the contrasting cultures, as well as our proximity within the center of the communities themselves, are key factors in building an effective, harmonious working relationship with beneficiaries. Our extensive network, expertise and track record in accessing small local organisations enables us to build a bridge between beneficiaries and donors.
Kindly email us for paypal-related donations (as we are still setting up the link to our site).
Kindly make all cheque payable to "Pertubuhan Amal & Kemanusiaan Selangor", and mail to:
No 14, Jalan 4, Selayang Baru, Batu Caves
To facilitate issuing of receipts for your contribution, please write your particulars, including contact details, on the reverse side of the cheque when you mail in your cheque.
For cash or transfer transactions, please forward us a copy of your deposit slip and your contact particulars via e-mail. If you have not received your receipt within a month, do write to us and we'll attend to you immediately.
Bank in/Electronic Transfer/Remittance:
Please bank-in/transfer funds to:
Bank : CIMB Bank Berhad
Swift Code : CIBBMYKL
Account Number : 800 8389 590
Account Holder : Pertubuhan Amal & Kemanusiaan Selangor
Please forward us a copy of your deposit slip and your contact particulars via e-mail: email@example.com. If you require a receipt and have not received it within a month, please write to us.
For other enquiries please call +6011-1148 3414
All contributions go directly towards funding our operations.
Human Aid Selangor Society runs all its programs fully publicly funded and is audited annually.
Be advised: Human Aid is currently a legally registered / non Tax-deductible / non-profit organization.
Humanitarian Aid Selangor Society is formally registered as Pertubuhan Amal & Kemanusiaan Selangor (PPM-004-10-23122016)